Dossier Preparation Resources
Georgetown uses Interfolio Review, Promotion & Tenure (RPT) to deliver materials for rank and tenure cases electronically. All university departments are currently using RPT to assemble, deliver, and read case materials. Log-in to Interfolio.
Remote voting shall be permitted when a face-to-face meeting is not practical for some or all of the eligible voters. Please read Faculty Handbook III.D.5.d for detailed information on voting.
University Information Services has developed an informational sheet outlining electronic voting options.
The following is a list of resources published for units to use or reference in the application process.
Application Templates for Communication with External Reviewers
- External Evaluator Template – Initial Email (Word Editable)
- External Evaluator Questionnaire (fillable PDF form)
- External Evaluator Template – Promotion from Assistant to Associate Professor (Word Editable)
- External Evaluator Template – Promotion from Associate to Full Professor (Word Editable)
Other Application Documents
- Coauthor/Collaborator Evaluation Template (Word Editable)
- Table of Contents Template for Dossiers (Word Editable)
- Application Summary Coversheet for Dossier Submission (PDF)